Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Atelophobia
Atelophobia;

Hi earthlings!


Hello!
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
[POST CODE. WIDTH 219 HEIGHT 100]
[FORM CODE. WIDTH 175 HEIGHT 86]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

I'm not a school student anymore

 

Assalamualaikum and hi! I dont know if anyone would still read my blog  (haha.. awkward) because obviously i dont write any new entry here since... April 2015... haha. now its already January 2016. Omaigod! my blog!! you've been left for so many days. poor you. boo hoo. k. stop it.

Okay, lemme tell you something.... something that maybe you wouldnt expected........ (eh yeke? hehe)
I'M NOT A SCHOOL STUDENT ANYMORE!!
OMAIGOD !!
I DONT KNOW WHETHER I SHOULD BE SAD BECAUSE I HAVE TO LEAVE MY FRIENDS, TEACHERS AND BOOKS..? OR SHOULD I GET EXCITED BECAUSE I WOULDN'T BE STRESS ANYMOREEEEE WITH EXAMS AND THE PREASURE THAT TEACHERS GAVE!!!!!
omg! seriously i would choose to be excited. obviously!
because this is the time that i've been waiting for... haha
kay eventho people always tell me that "you'll be missing your school when you're not in sch anymore" and im like.. okay? so what? haha. maybe im just gonna miss the happy time with my friends, chilling in mathematics class (haha sorry cikgu suryana! you're so kind. you never get mad), the studying time with Sir Yeo Lai Bo (my scince teacher..omg, he is the best teacher ever! he should deserve an award! seriously!) , the moment we get scolded by Maam Selvy (but she's the best english teacher. no doubt!) and lastly..(I HAVE TO) the time we learned account subject with cikgu najjah.. yeah (awkward) hehe.

Since it's new year, I've got a new partner too.. (blushing) hihi.....
okay.

urm, actually... its really bored to do nothing and just stay at home..
so, to school students, you better go to school everyday because you dont wanna be like me..
macam mayat hidup je kat rumah ni
like 24/7 hours terkulai je atas katil hahahahha.
cause i really dont know what to do!
so my mission is now to go find a job!
erm... (sembang) all i was doing is... baring.. makan... baring.. makan.. hahahahahha
okay lah. stop embarassing myself. omaigod what am i doing! (macam takda backspace lak nk padam)
I'm just gonna wait for spm result. hope it turns good, insyaAllah.

Arigato! bubye!

I'm sorry. It might be the stupidest entry of mine. I couldn't help it. I just had to. I'm sorry again for wasting your time reading my useless story. You just gain knowledge of how to be stupido like me. haha poor you!