Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Atelophobia
Atelophobia;

Hi earthlings!


Hello!
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
[POST CODE. WIDTH 219 HEIGHT 100]
[FORM CODE. WIDTH 175 HEIGHT 86]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

Welcome back

//nyummy

hello welcome back to dear self haha. lol okay. urm it seems awkward to write a new entry again since i haven't post any entry yet. lama tau... last entry pun tah bulan berapa.

 so hi to you guys! idk who'll be reading this hahaha, so I greet you hi!

as you guys know, today is 1st of december which means, we'll be celebrating a new year soon. I just cant believe that wow time flies too fast. Hopefully everything I've through in this year makes me stronger in future, insya Allah.

and I will turn from 16 to....... 17. which means, i will be facing a big examination, one and only SPM. lol okay. thats not funny at all. so here, to the girls and boys that will be facing spm too next year, I wish you a very best of luck and do your best! for sure, I wanna change myself from bad to good bcs i wanna be a better and better in everything that I'll do. I wanna make my parents proud of me and I want them to be happy.... urgh I just cant accept the fact that spm is just so close to me. well, nervous yet excited at the same time.

I dont know what tomorrow brings so I'll better get prepare myself first. Good luck.