Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Atelophobia
Atelophobia;

Hi earthlings!


Hello!
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
[POST CODE. WIDTH 219 HEIGHT 100]
[FORM CODE. WIDTH 175 HEIGHT 86]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

New buddies.

Hi and assalamualaikum :) heee akhirnya dah masuk 2 bulan kita tempuhi perjalanan 2014.

hahaha knp geek sangat ayat tu :3 And todayyyy I wannna share something.... I feel enjoy going to school everyday bcs I got my best buddies siting right next to me and front of me in class :D

They are Pika Chu! :D Izati Ganu ! hahaha the smartest one, Farah Germany! hahaha xD Intan snow white! haha i called her that bcs she's as fair as snow. Lastly, Sarah comel :) 

I'm happy friend with them bcs they are funny, crazy somehow, smart, hardworking and they had the type of list that I like to be friend with.. They aren't hypocrite! Hihihihi ^o^

Let's be new, be fresh with new good people.
I believe that friendship is not last long.
but ....
I hope we are friends until we die. Then I hope we stay ghost friend and walk through walls and scare shit out of people ♥