Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Atelophobia
Atelophobia;

Hi earthlings!


Hello!
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
[POST CODE. WIDTH 219 HEIGHT 100]
[FORM CODE. WIDTH 175 HEIGHT 86]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

Hari Keusahawanan SMKBBS.


Assalamualaikum readers :D now I wanna share to all of you about what happened on today :) bcoz I think I'm quite happy todayy. like I got cookies in my hand. wuhuuuu! :D Today, I had alot of fun with Abang Najemmi ^o^ hihihi Ara and Deanna. Like seriously :D One day left before ara and nadzmi started perform, I was so nervous =.= like serioslyyyy. LOL. hahaha why? I dont even know why. so weirdo, bcz i didnt perform anything at all u.u haha. Okay, back to the topic. 

I almost forgot to tell ya that ara was perfoming 'When You Were My Man' by BrunoMars and nadzmi 'Cant Take My Off You' by Muise (version) maybe :3 lol. me? just a biggest fan of them \^o^/ hihihi. Ara won the 3rd place of Nyanyian Solo (maybe) hahaha. ntah lupa xD but seriously, she doesnt deserved that, she has to won the 1st or 2nd place.but rejeki right? okayyy lah tu, next time I know you can do better than this sis. yoooo~

Lepas semua ni dah habis Deanna, Ara, Nadzmi and I were going to..... think what? :D Flying fox station! Wuhuuuuuu :D tahun ni ada kot. macam tak caya je XD fisrt sekali yang excited ialah Deanna, like siapa yg tak kenal dia dgn keberanian yg agak luar biasa dia tuh? XD hahaha. dia dah start terbang 2 kali tauu, dont u ever dare her! haha. lepastu Ara dgn spender dia ternampak xD hahaha pity her. dah lah ramai laki hahahahhaa. After her, my baby booo sweetheart little pie apple :'> aloloooo comel sangat dia main. I heard he screamed "Ahhhh~" semua gelak bila dia jerit xD bila dia dah kat bawah, waaaa bukan main bukak flying kick dia tu :D cooool nyaaaa.  last sekali yg tunggu ialah, kekasih najemi :3 kihkih. nadzmi tunggu mimi kat bawah ^o^  heeee. before mimi nak terbang tu shareen ( i think) last ckp "Haaa tu boyfriend dah ada kat bawah, take your time, bila2 masa boleh terbang" so I was like... "CANT WAIT TO" lepastuuuuu.... nak tahu apa yang terjadi? bila I melompat nak turun...... jeng jeng jeng!!!!! Mimi terlepas dari tali pemegang tu dan.. semua org mcm "OMGGGG" ada yg mnjerit "AHHHH" xD hahaha. agak gabra disitu sbb shahreen tu kata kalau terlepas risiko dia tinggu tetapi disebabkan kecekapan ku yg agak cekap, aku berjaya memegang tali yg tergangtung pada pinggang. tapi serious kot, rasa nak melenting ke belakang O.o kalau tak, kepala kat bawah lah jadinyaaa. huhu. dan dan tetiba mimi rasa mcm terkejut, sentap, takut dan macam2 lagi. My eyes only staring at Nadzmi on that time bcs I scared if I might fell to the ground :'( then I cried by sudden and Nadzmi hugged me and he wiped my tears.... auwww for me, it's such a sweet thing he did to me :'> Thank you sweetheart :')

Okayyyyy thats all for now! :D bubyeeee you guys. Have a nice day. Before that, I wanna tell you guys, that was my last flying fox I've ever flew xD haha. Thankyou for droping by! tata!