Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Atelophobia
Atelophobia;

Hi earthlings!


Hello!
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
[POST CODE. WIDTH 219 HEIGHT 100]
[FORM CODE. WIDTH 175 HEIGHT 86]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

Happy moment..


Hai, assalamualaikum wahai manusia yang sedang membaca blog saya nieeeeee ^_^ Ya Allah tak sabar rasa nya nak cerita kat korang semua :D okay. Lemme tell you a story about me and him yesterday. Like seriously. hahahahaa~ Okay.. let start the storehhh :'3

-> Pada hari Jumaat bersamaan 9/11/2012. Semalam ah kan? hehe last day school.. Pagi tuh kat tapak dengan Pika and Arne. Dengan siapa lagi kan kalau bukan my geng SMAD kan? tapi Deanna tak datang :( hmm so jadi SMAD jee. hmm, thats okay. Then masa cikgu bagi pengumuman *ignore my spelling* aku tengah berangan macam macam xD hahaha. Siapa lah ada mood nak dengar ceramah bagai padahal hari terakhir sekolah rite? aku datang sekolah sebab ada jemuan kelas....... Masa tengah berangan tu, tiba tiba aku ternampak my crush dari jauh kat kantin :'D wahhhhh. OMG I can't hardly say I was so freaked out . then I shout to Fika "I SAWWW NADZMI. hahahahaa" then she said "Oh." lepastu dia sambung borak balik dengan Arne -.- lol. kejam. Lepastu aku perhatikan dia dari jauh xD hahaha. OK. |SKIP| aku naik kelas, masa kat koridor tengah berjalan menuju ke kelas, aku nampak nadzmi naik atas sekali xD hahahaa. I was very excited and run like a monkey XD luls. You have no idea how fast my heart races when I saw you, seriously... Aku masuk je kelas terus amik tempat sebelah Pooja and Thanusha and tried to be relax. Pheww~ konon lega ahhh dah selamat :P masa tengah relax 2 minit camtu tengok tengok nadzmi dah masuk kelas dengan penuh macho nyaaa sekali x) hihi.

The show:
He came up in my class, he went to my seat then gave me a Chocolate ^.^ Cadbury Milk. then he said to my friends like this "Saya Ahmad Nadzmi bin Zakaria ingin mengakui bahawa saya cinta dan sayang kepada Mimi Marissa"  All I can do was smiling like a princess who has found his prince in the beautiful castle. What a flawless world ~.~ then he went out from class and he brought his guitar then he sang to me :') Di a nyanyi lagu yang dia tulis sendiri utk mimi... Like seriously, my heart skips a beat :') I just looking at him makes me go asdfghjkl. I just love to stare in his eyes. Suddenly he stops singing then he asked me to be his girlfriend. I dont know what should I say. So ,mimi bukak cokelat yg dia bagi tuh lepastu mimi suap dia XD hahahaha aummm. then dia suapkan mimi pulak. aumm XD hahaha~ K. Seriously, I never met a boy who has a beautiful heart like him.It's difficult to find someone  who can act romantically infront of the crowd places. So I feel like I'm the lucky one and I was enchanted to meet him. After that, we took a picture together. hihihihi I was so shy :'> well you know me XD lepastu dia suapkan cokelat tu lagi utk saya depan kawan-kawan saya :') Isn't sweet? Yeah, I know :P hahaha. It was such a sweet memory for me, obviously .He is probably the nicest person I've met and I'm really glad to know him.
Thank You for the song, the suprises, the chocolates, the sweet words, the sweet action you acted infront of my friends... and thanks for made me happy. I will never ever forget the date, the time and the place. It was happened on 9/11/2012, 9 a.m. at his class. Thankyou for every single thing Nadzmi.