Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Atelophobia
Atelophobia;

Hi earthlings!


Hello!
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
[POST CODE. WIDTH 219 HEIGHT 100]
[FORM CODE. WIDTH 175 HEIGHT 86]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

Happy Mother's Day MOM

 Okay. To all Mothers in the Whole Wide World. Okay actually, aku dah wish 3 hari lebih awal ^.^ hihihihi. Ini semua gara gara poster yang telah tertampal di dinding sekolah Y___Y k tah pape cikgu sendiri bagi salah information. Kay for mother's day... Mimi, Ara and Icha were created a Beautiful Card that we made by ourself. It's wonderfull and our mother likes it :D and I'm so happy she was very happy. 

To my Mum
I wish you all the best and thanks because you took a good care of me and my siblings until now :') I'm really appreciate that. Without your everything, maybe I'm not a kind of girl. Maybe now I was a slut :p but thank God I'm not because you're still here and gave me everything kind of advice :D I  just realized that I was made a promise with you when I was 12 years old that I will make you proud of me one day . OKAY u.u InsyaAllah for this coming exam, I will do my best to get a best gred ever :') Just pray for me.

For the last sentence, I love you, IBU <3 I know, you are the best MOM in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD! Believe me.