Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Atelophobia
Atelophobia;

Hi earthlings!


Hello!
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
[POST CODE. WIDTH 219 HEIGHT 100]
[FORM CODE. WIDTH 175 HEIGHT 86]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

December's Coming.

Hey december :* You know what? I hate when Deceber is coming. Why? Because after December.. They're must be January -.- And then, the schools day begins :p err sucks my head. Why do I hate school? Because I hate my new schoool >.< I want Smk damansaradamai1 back :( Please come to mama. Im waiting you *k stop merepek* Yawning berapa banyak kali dah aku ni. Okay for December Wish aku nak something yang boleh memuaskan aku..

I hope december is the best month ever for this year, because its the last month for 2011. Gonna miss the way I lived on 2011 :']

I still remember the 1stJanuary2011. I was so excited to entre SMKDD1 xD Many friends, sporting teachers, beautiful school, best school ever ! I love that school so much. More than I love my new school :p *tak sayang pon SMKBBS* I think.. my 2011 is the worst year ever that happened in my life :( f I could, I will list all of the memories that I don't want to let this happened.. Im so dissapointed, why dis year make me so upset ? Maybe the happiness have been mine before this, but only me never relized that came to me.