Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Atelophobia
Atelophobia;

Hi earthlings!


Hello!
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
[POST CODE. WIDTH 219 HEIGHT 100]
[FORM CODE. WIDTH 175 HEIGHT 86]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

Rollebrade makes me COOOL enough !



Heylaaa guys :) Loook at my new blog, but im not so interest but Im gonna force myself.
Okay, back to the topic, last night I was playing rollerblade at BreMall. Thats was ohsem ;)
And theres alot of cuties chinese boys ='= OHMYYGODIES *sejak bila aku suka bdk cina neh?
Ahahaha thats not the problem, the pro is ----> ILOVETOPLAYROLLERBLADE Whoooo~
Per entry - Rm 20 ^^ Teheee. We were playing since 5pm until 9pm. GREAT ^^
Thanks to my mom coz pay for us *Mimi,Fara,Ara (orng tk penting) --'

Tpi yg tk oleh blah tu time jatuh laaaa :D *GEDEEBOM . Alahai ~ biasa laaa, siapa tak jatuh en?
First of all - Saya main jatuh sekali je *HAHAA POYO :P itu pon cover line bkn main lagi --'
I'm acting like nothigs happen and keep playing, ut Farah was watched me from back
and she's laughing ==' Ahahaha. 'halangan bukan rintangan' katanya ~

Secondly - While she was playing rollerblade suddenly, she was falling down ad her head
full of bloooood ~ >,< I thought she was panic on that time. Hmmm. IDK
'because she dunno how to play very well' jgn marah, nnti kna jual :P senyum sikit xD Hihi

Thirdly- okay, ini memag lawak ah, Fayah kalau jatuh sekli, sure dia landing terus ~
' I'M SLEEEEEPY ' katanya ~ Ada ke ptt dia jatuh then dia baring kat ats lantai tuh? xD
Ahahaha dia WATLEK WATPEACE lagiiiih ;) Hahaha ~

I think maybe thats all, todles ^^