Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Atelophobia
Atelophobia;

Hi earthlings!


Hello!
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
[POST CODE. WIDTH 219 HEIGHT 100]
[FORM CODE. WIDTH 175 HEIGHT 86]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

Rapping ^^



Heloo :) Nampak tak? SUPER BASS-NICKI MINAJ
Wohooo xD Oh jyeaaah ! Everybody pocopoco now . HAHA btw,
Mimi kaaaan nak try dia punya rapping tu :D Laju gillooo -.-
Thats why i wanna try. Ehehe :]
Gomez and Swift pon boleh, tak saya tak boleh? :)

Mimi nak rapp yang time ni jeee ↓
This one is for the boys with the boomin' system
Top down, AC with the coolin' system
When he come up in the club, he be blazin' up
Got stacks on deck like he savin' up

And he ill, he real, he might got a deal
He pop bottles and he got the right kind of build
He cold, he dope, he might sell coke
He always in the air, but he never fly coach

He a muthafuckin trip, trip, sailor of the ship, ship
When he make it drip, drip kiss him on the lip, lip
That's the kind of dude I was lookin' for
And yes you'll get slapped if you're lookin' ho

I said, excuse me you're a hell of a guy
I mean my, my, my, my you're like pelican fly
I mean, you're so shy and I'm loving your tie
You're like slicker than the guy with the thing on his eye, oh

Yes I did, yes I did
Somebody please tell him who the eff I is
I am Nicki Minaj, I mack them dudes up
Back coupes up, and chuck the deuce up.

Ehehe :D Wish me luck guys ^^
nanti kalau mimi dah hafal rapping dia, mimi share kat FB jyeah :)
Siapa yg bloggers je, try add Mimi and see what i've got ♥
Hikkkhoook , kay dari smlm mimi practise (Y)
Airliur, peloh semua terpecik --' Ahaha .
Okaylah, GTG byebye :*