Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Atelophobia
Atelophobia;

Hi earthlings!


Hello!
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
[POST CODE. WIDTH 219 HEIGHT 100]
[FORM CODE. WIDTH 175 HEIGHT 86]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

GO AWAY MAN -.-'

Jyeah guys :) How's life ? Good then :]
Now i got a problem ==' I need to share with you guys .
#siapa yang baca boleh tolong share opinion kay ? :)

Kay , now I've made a wrong choice -.-
And IDK how to settle it :'O
The problem is : I chose the wrong man, but I do not like him at all :\
How could this happened to me ?
Jyeah , for the 1st time i know him .
I think he was atractive , but he didn't .
He just kind of blaaa blaa blaa =='
(TEXT TELAH DIPADAM )

(TEXT TELAH DIPADAM )

P/s : HARAP MAAF =='