Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Atelophobia
Atelophobia;

Hi earthlings!


Hello!
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
[POST CODE. WIDTH 219 HEIGHT 100]
[FORM CODE. WIDTH 175 HEIGHT 86]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

Sekolah Baru !



Hi Hay Hey Hoy Huy :) Salam 1 Malaysia !
Now , I wanna story about my new schooooool !
nama sekolah saya ----> SMK BANDAR BARU SENTUL !
Jyeaaaah :) Mimi happy lah jugak masuk sekolah ni .
sebab ada kawan yang baik saaangat dengan Mimi , thanks kauorang ♥

terutama nyaa : Hanna #nama glamour ;P
: Balqis #dia lawa . Single ? lemme intoduce youu XD hehe .
: Mala #kau comel lah gilaaa ;]
: Hidaya #baik , pendiam otak macam ada interner :D
: Shafiqah #si tinggi lamaapai ;P #gurau , hehehe !

Actually , MIMI ♥ YOU GUYS !
because you're too kind , you guys are honest more than I can say =='
btw , A BUNCH OF THANKYOU guys :)
I'll appreciate it ♥♥♥♥ HIHI
tapi ada taaapi ! I still miss my old friends :(
Can't waiting to meeeet you guys ! ! ARGHH !
Why it takes a long time haa ? -.-t
it's okay . Just take a deep breath and be patient ^^

okay , GOODNIGHT for now BYEBYE !
XOXO : MIMI MARISSA♥