Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Atelophobia
Atelophobia;

Hi earthlings!


Hello!
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
[POST CODE. WIDTH 219 HEIGHT 100]
[FORM CODE. WIDTH 175 HEIGHT 86]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini


Says "Bubye" to 2010 ☼
and Says "Heyy" to 2011 ☾

Waking up I see that everything is okay ,
The first time in my life and now it's so great ,
Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed ,
I think about the little things that make life great ,

I wouldn't change a thing about it ,
This is the best feeling ,

This innocence is brilliant, I hope that it will stay ,
This moment is perfect, please don't go away ,
I need you now ,
And I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by !