Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Atelophobia
Atelophobia;

Hi earthlings!


Hello!
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
[POST CODE. WIDTH 219 HEIGHT 100]
[FORM CODE. WIDTH 175 HEIGHT 86]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

Thanks for being my Friends ◕‿◕


They always sengal in class but Ilove them so much !


Yeahh , Itu guru kelas kitorang ! Mathematics -,-
mr Nawawee ! Hohh , sngad -2 lh garangg ! Tpy best meyh blaja ngan dea !
Sape tak dpt A kene rotan , Best dohh ♥♥♥
Tyme kene rotan to yq best , bagai -2 telatah ;DD Auchh !
Miss you lh



  • When we talk yo each other , i knew we would be friends .
  • Our friendship has kept on growing , and i will be here for you to the end .
  • You listen when i have a problem , and help dry my the tears from my face.
  • You take away my sarrow , and put the happiness in its place .
  • I can't forget the fun we've had , laughing till our faces turn blue .
  • Talking of things only we have fun , People think we're insane.. if they only knew it !
I guess this is the way to saying "Thnks" for catching me when i'm fall .
Thnks again for being A Good Friends Ever