Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Atelophobia
Atelophobia;

Hi earthlings!


Hello!
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
[POST CODE. WIDTH 219 HEIGHT 100]
[FORM CODE. WIDTH 175 HEIGHT 86]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

IL ma friends !

Friendship Quotes


I love my friends so much coz they , always supported me from behind . always be beside me while I was in trouble . And i dont want to spilit with them :)And i can't life without FRIENDS !

My Besties List
  • Ain Najiha ! ily lahh !
  • Tasha ! Kaw Baek Ghile ngan aku , tpy ngan org laen kaq jaad . HAHA ! JK ! ily lahh !
  • Anis Amanina ! :) ily lahh !
  • Farhanny Nabila ! hee , more Hollywood stuff ;) keep it up ! ily lahh !
  • Diyana ! Awk hebadd ! ily lahh !
  • Roshiqin ! Awk cnteks meyh ;) ily lahh !
  • Shazliana ! Jappanese much , hee :Dily lahh !
  • Nasrin ! Khite same ! HAHA ! ily lahh !
  • Hanis ! U more cute lahh ! ily lahh !